Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hunting the Dragon by Peter Dixon


Dixon, Peter Hunting the Dragon, 232 pgs. Hyperion, 2010. Language - PG-13 (74 swears, 0 "f"), Sexual Content - PG; Violence - PG-13; Billy made a stupid mistake and ended up on a boat that catches tuna. They also illegally catch and kill dolphins. Attempting to save the dolphins, Billy ends up abandoned overboard. Can he survive to make his revenge? With some help, possibly. I found this book boring until he got thrown overboard roughly halfway through it. Before that point, I would have put it down if I wasn't so determined to finish it. I don't regret finishing it, but I wouldn't be missing anything if I hadn't picked it up. It was an interesting story about a young surfer getting involved in illegal business, but it wasn't amazing. MS, HS - OPTIONAL. Reviewer: CCH

No comments: