Saturday, July 9, 2011

The Half-Life of Planets by Emily Franklin and Brendan Halpin - NO


Franklin, Emily & Halpin, Brendan The Half-Life of Planets, 218 pgs. Disney Hyperion Books, 2010. Language - PG-13 (68 swears, 3 "f'"), Sexual Content - PG-13; Violence - PG; Liana has kissed a lot of boys, but this summer she is determined to not kiss any. However, Liana becomes conflicted when she gets to know Hank. Hank is different and she really wants to kiss him, but what about her pact? Will she let one boy change that? I started out liking this book and I enjoyed reading it. It has a lot of interesting facts about astronomy and music trivia, but the story itself isn't as good as I wanted it to be. I didn't like all the PG-13 parts and I couldn't get into the book as much as I wanted to after them. MS, HS - NO. Reviewer: CCH

No comments: