Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A Little Book About Me and My Grandma by Jedda Robaard- ESSENTIAL

Robaard, Jedda A Little Book About Me and My Grandma.  Bonnier Publishing Group, 2016.  $14.99. PICTURE BOOK. This is a sweet informational book to fill in and share with your grand kids.  Each page details the life of grandma- her favorite color, what she did when she was little, a picture of her, etc.  The book can either be filled out by the grandchild or the grandmother.  Either way, this will be a book to treasure for years to come when it is completed.  The illustrations are so precious and really make the book unique.  I can't wait to buy one when I am a grandma myself! Although this book is individualized and could not be used in a classroom setting, it is nonetheless worth purchasing and reading to little ones.  Gift. Pre-K. EL (K-3). ESSENTIAL. Reviewer: SL.

No comments: