Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Polar Bear Express (Mermaid Tales #11) by Debbie Dadey –ADVISABLE

Dadey, Debbie The Polar Bear Express (Mermaid Tales #11) Aladdin (Simon & Schuster), 2015. $5.99 Content: Language: G (0 swears); Mature Content: G Violence: G

Kiki finds a lost polar bear cub and tries to take care of it. But its far from home and hits little iceberg is melting. She enlists the help of her friends and they come up with a plan, but its expensive.

I honestly don’t care much for this series, it reminds me of boy band crazy airheads. But I have added four books from this series to my library and they are SO popular with first and second graders! They are simple enough to pass for a starting chapter book. They are wholesome and can’t hurt if you need some fluffy filler. I still prefer something more like Ivy and Bean for young readers but they love stuff like this!

EL (K-3)  –ADVISABLE Reviewer: Stephanie Elementary School Librarian & Author.

No comments: