Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Whose I am I? by Shelly Rotner –ADVISABLE

Rotner, Shelly Whose I am I? 31 pgs Holiday House, 2016. $16.99 NONFICTION
This guessing game book features information about a variety of eyes, from fish to cats to dragonflies. The information provided is simple and easy to understand. Lots of photographs shows close ups of eyes and pictures of the full creature. The last pages features information about human eyes.
I think younger grade students will enjoy the guessing part of this book. The information is very interesting and just right for lower grades. The images are large enough to share with a group of students for a lesson in class. Students will certainly start noticing eyes more often after they read this book!
EL (K-3) –ADVISABLE Reviewer: Stephanie Elementary School Librarian & Author.

No comments: