Thursday, May 5, 2016

Stolen Magic by Gail Levine - ESSENTIAL

Levine, Gail Stolen Magic, 322 pages. HarperCollins Publisher, 2015. $16.99.

Language: G (0 Swears, 0 “f”s); Mature Content: PG; Violence: G.

EL, MS - ESSENTIAL 

 Elodie, Mastress Meenore (a dragon), and Count Jonty Um (an ogre) are all on their way to Elodie’s home island, Lahnt. But just when they get back they find that is in danger.  A relic named the Replica has been stolen.  The Replica keeps a very dangerous volcano from erupting and killing many people and wiping out a village.  So Elodie and her friends, Mastress Meenore and Count Jonty Um, need to find the Replica to save the village but they only have three days to find it.

I really liked this book.  It was a little bit confusing because I didn’t read the first book in the series, but of what I understood (about half of it), I really liked it. I think that this is a great book.

Student Reviewer: DMJ, 7th grade.

No comments: