Monday, February 2, 2015

The Creature from my Closet: Katfish by Obert Skye - OPTIONAL



Skye, Obert  The Creature from my Closet: Katfish, 247 pgs.  Henry Holt and Company, 2014.  $13.99  Content: G.   

This book is about a boy named Rob, who has a character come out of his closet, the character is a mixture of Katniss from Hunger Games and Ariel from The Little Mermaid, and is called Katfish.  The purpose of Kat is to help Rob get through problems that he is having at school.  

 I hate this book.  I think it’s dumb because the combination of the two characters was confusing.  I also didn’t like the pictures they were weird.  I didn’t like his friends because they kept saying things that were annoying and it didn’t help the story.  

EL (4-6)-OPTIONAL.  Reviewer, Isabelle, age 11.

No comments: