Thursday, January 26, 2017

Stealing Starlight by Shana Muldoon Zappa and Ahmet Zappa -OPTIONAL

Zappa, Shana Muldoon and Ahmet Stealing Starlight 214 pgs. Disney, 2017. $12.99 Content: Language: G (0 swears); Mature Content: G Violence: G
The newest book in this series features the evil Rancora manipulating a Starling to help fulfill dark energy wishes. Vivica can tell there is something different and special about the Star Darlings, and wants to be a part of it, and wonders why she isn't good enough. When she meets Rancora, she is glad to have the power she is given by her. Vivica is sent to earth to help split up a pair of feuding best friends. Now the Star Darlings must try to undo her negative energy down on earth on help the two friends to reconcile before its too late.
These books are no longer numbered, but I am pretty sure this is book #14. You must have read the ENTIRE series to understand this book. Its seems overly long to me, the earlier books in the series were just right. As I said in my earlier review of book #13 I probably wouldn’t add this to my library, as most students aren’t making it all the way through the first 8 books that I do have and the ones that do are all in second grade. This book is more upper elementary level who haven't shown interest.

EL– OPTIONAL Reviewer: Stephanie Elementary School Librarian & Author.

No comments: