Monday, December 9, 2013

Love Bree Despain? - Win a Dark Divine novel

Even diehard Bree Despain fans may have missed this e-short story, Dark Divine 2.5, in the such to devour the trilogy.  

Learn more about Brother Gabriel's life as a young monk, before he feel under the Urbat curse, in these few, key letters that went missing from the book that Grace read in The Dark Divine.  

Egmont has very generously supplied Kiss the Book with one of each book of the trilogy to giveaway to our readers.  Leave a comment under this post (Facebook and Twitter fans - please comment on the blog too) and I will draw three lucky winners at random to each win one of the three.  Post your comments by 12 midnight on Tuesday night and I will draw the winners Wednesday morning.  If you want a particular volume, mention that in your comment, too, and I will try to oblige.

I have to tell you, I just finished reading an ARC of Bree's newest novel, Into the Dark, and I had a great time.  I will post a full review later, but since I was already gushing, I figured I would gush some more!
---Cindy




6 comments:

berlinwritergirl said...

I love Bree. I love the finger nail polishes she gives that match her books! Everyone should read them. I would love a copy of one! Can't wait to read the short stories!

Heather Clark said...

I would life to read one of these books! Sounds amazing!

Michelle@Book Briefs said...

I would love to win the last book! Thanks so much! :)

Michelle @ Book Briefs

chelle2006 AT aol DOT com

Janelle Youngstrom said...

I missed the deadline to comment for the contest, but it's good to know the short story is out there! Thanks for posting about it.

Janelle Youngstrom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca S said...

Bree is so nice. Her books are definitely in my TBR pile!