Sunday, March 17, 2013

Deadly Adorable Animals (Shockzone - Deadly and Dangerous) by Nadia Higgins –ADVISABLE


Higgins, Nadia Deadly Adorable Animals (Shockzone - Deadly and Dangerous) 32 pgs. Lerner Classroom, 2013. $8.95 Content: Language: G (0 swears);  Mature Content: G ;  Violence: G.
A collection of 12 adorable creatures, with interesting reasons why they are so cute and why they are so dangerous. Such as Weasels, giant otters, and platypuses.
This was such an interesting read! I kept holding it up and reading it aloud to my husband. I didn't know that Lorises are venomous! The photographs are bright and well chosen. I think students will LOVE this book. I wish it was triple the size though –needs larger pages (this book is surprisingly small) and more of em!
EL, Elementary –ADVISABLE Reviewer: Stephanie Elementary School Librarian & Author.

No comments: