Monday, December 5, 2016

Bridget Wilder Spy-in-Training by Jonathan Bernstein - ADVISABLE

Bernstein, Jonathan Bridget Wilder Spy-in-Training, 304 pages. HarperCollins Publishers, 2015. Language - G (0 swears, 0 "f"),  Mature Content - G; Violence - G; 

Bridget Wilder is adopted, the middle child, and with a devilish older brother, and angelic little sister, practically invisible. However, when Bridget's 13th birthday comes around, she receives a mystery present that leads Bridget to find out her dad is spy! Bridget is now determined to do whatever it takes to follow in her father's footsteps and become a spy, and get` her very own mission! 

There many twists and turns I did not see coming, and the characters had enough personality to come alive. I think if I was younger I would have enjoyed the book more than I did, but I still thought it was a pretty good book. 

EL- ADVISABLE. Reviewer: MMH


No comments: