Friday, December 16, 2016

My Little Prince by Ruth Wielockx and My Little Princess by Ruth Wielockx - ADVISABLE


 Wielockx, Ruth. My Little Prince.  BOARD BOOK.  Clavis, 2016.  $12.95.  Content: G.

“Who can dance very gracefully...?”  A ballerina.  Other professions highlighted are: school teacher, veterinarian, pilot, and queen.  But right now, you’re still my baby girl and “my sweet Little Princess.”

Wielockx, Ruth. My Little Princess.  BOARD BOOK.  Clavis, 2016.  $12.95.  Content: G.

“Who saves people from fires…?”  A firefighter.  Other professions highlighted are: an astronaut, a nurse, a policeman, a king.   But right now, you’re still my baby boy and “my sweet Little Prince.”
The illustrations of both books have a Claymation look and are backed by solid pastel colors.  The illustrations are unique enough to stand out from other board books.  The stories are both sweet and simple.  A little pricey, but sure to appeal to the parents of small princes and princesses. 

Pre-K-ADVISABLE.  Samantha Hastings, MA, MLS. 

No comments: