Thursday, September 1, 2011

DRAGONCON!

Okay - Faithful readers know I hardly ever post anything personal, but I am just too excited!  For my birthday this year my husband is taking me to Dragoncon in Atlanta!  My fav author of all time - Anne McCaffery - was supposed to be there, but we found out she had to pull out because of health issues.  Heartbroken, but undaunted, there are still LOTS of great things and wonderful authors to see there.  Timothy Zahn, Jodi Lynn Nye, Cinda Williams Chima, Marley Gibson, Elizabeth Moon - just a few who I am going to seek out.  I have overbooked my Events pages, so I should be running in at least three directions at any one time!

If I score any great photos, I will be sure to share.

Let me know if you are going to be there too!

--CINDY

1 comment:

Caryn Caldwell said...

That sounds like so much fun! Hope you enjoy it. :-)