Saturday, October 8, 2016

Recreated by Colleen Houck - ESSENTIAL

Houck, Colleen  Recreated (Reawakened, #2), 393 pgs.  Delacorte Press, 2016.  $17.99 

Language: G; Mature Content: PG; Violence: PG.  

After losing Ammon, Lily is devastated.  She goes to her grandmother’s farm to try and forget about all of her problems.  While at the farm, an Egytian God named Anubis comes and tells her that Ammon is in trouble in the after-world and Lily is the only one who can save him.   

I love this series and I think the Egyptian history is intriguing.  I love the plot and I didn’t want to put it down.  The characters are likable and I cared what happened to them.  This book sucked me in and I can’t wait for the third one.  Everyone needs to read this!  

MS, HS –ESSENTIAL.  Reviewer, Isabelle, age 12.

No comments: