Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Author Awesomeness!

If you weren't at The King's English Bookstore tonight, then you definitely missed a real treat.  From left to right in the photo, Ally Condie, Stephanie Perkins and Shannon Hale came as backup for Margaret Stohl on her Icons book release tour.  Margaret is a HOOT - and she egged on all of the ladies as they answered audience questions and mugged for each other.  I so wish I could get Margaret for a school visit, because she is a born comedian.  It was a really great evening and full of so many jokes I just can't get into, because you should have been there to hear them.  Shame on you for not coming!

See you next week at TKE when Rachel Hawkins talks about her newest - a spin off in her Hex Hall universe!

1 comment:

Caryn said...

Believe me, I wish I had been there! If only I lived closer. Glad it was a fun evening!