Thursday, November 28, 2019

Snug by Catana Chetwynd - AVERAGE

Snug by Catana Chetwynd, 129 pages. GRAPHIC NOVEL. Andrews McMeel Publishing, 2020. $15.

Language: PG (2 swears, 0 “f”); Mature Content: PG; Violence: G

BUYING ADVISORY: MS, HS - OPTIONAL

AUDIENCE APPEAL: AVERAGE

Catana and John’s relationship is one that will have you fawning over each page -- sighing awwws aloud and making mental notes of #relationshipgoals. Each page is different glimpse into their cute and romantic relationship.

Each page of small and simple moments captured in comic form is adorable, and I enjoyed reading them as they made me smile and laugh and long for some of those elements in my own life. However, once I finished, I was a little disappointed that there was no story, no character development. This is simply a record of cute moments in a relationship.

Reviewer: Carolina Herdegen

No comments: