Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Dream Gardens Podcast Episode #37 with Kiss the Book

Jody Lee Mott, the host of the Dream Gardens podcast contacted me  awhile back about chatting with him about my favorite middle grade book.  As you know, that is almost impossible for me narrow all of my children down to one favorite.  But, we settled on the Accelerati Trilogy by Neal Shusterman, so I could talk about one of my favorite middle/YA authors and about THREE books instead of just one.

So, if you want to hear me wax poetic, follow this link.

I tell you - Jody makes me sound intelligent.  He had great questions to ask, showing that he had read and thought about the books before the interview.  I could not do what he does.  Plus, he has 36 other episodes it he bank, so you can hear from some of your favorite book bloggers and librarians.

Thanks for the opportunity Jody!

No comments: