Friday, December 18, 2020

The Amelia Six by Kristin L. Gray - OPTIONAL

The Amelia Six by Kristin L. Gray
, 250 pages. Simon and Schuster, 2020. $18

 Content: G 

BUYING ADVISORY: EL, MS - OPTIONAL 

AUDIENCE APPEAL: AVERAGE 

11yo Millie (Amelia) gets a chance to spend a night in Amelia Earhart's childhood home with five other girls. They are all in awe of Amelia Earhart and of her childhood home. Little do they know that during the night they will be embroiled in a big mystery of intrigue and crime. There is a lot of things going on, including Amelia Earhart's favorite flying goggles disappearing. Who can they trust? Can the girls discover who stole them and get the goggles back before they are gone forever? 

 A cute, fast moving story; reminds me of a modern-day Nancy Drew. Kids that like mysteries will love it. I have always been fascinated by Amelia Earhart and I had to read everything I could find about her while also reading this book. It was a lot of fun. I have always loved mystery stories the very best so this was right up "my alley." 

Ellen-Anita LMS 

No comments: