Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Entangled by Traci Hunter Abramson, etc - ESSENTIAL


Language: G (0 swears, 0 “f”); Mature Content: PG; Violence: PG

BUYING ADVISORY: HS - ESSENTIAL

AUDIENCE APPEAL: HIGH

Seen and unseen forces threaten lives in these four different scenarios. In four fast-paced short stories, men and women race the clock, desperate to save the lives of their loved ones before it’s too late.

I had so much fun reading those stories as I tried to -- and even sometimes succeeded in -- figure out what did or would happen. While the four authors wrote such varied stories, they all wrote them very well in that I was on the edge of my seat the entire book except for the four satisfying endings that respectively separate each story from the next. I can’t pick a favorite story of the four, and I honestly believe that I can reread these stories and still enjoy them knowing the endings.

Reviewer: Carolina Herdegen

No comments: