Monday, October 15, 2018

MEET KISS THE BOOK JR!

Kiss the Book has become big enough, that I decided a change needed to happen.  So meet Kiss the Book Jr.!  The format has not changed, the reviewers are still the same lovely librarians, teachers, and dedicated book lovers -- we have just separated the board books, picture books, early readers, chapter books, and other elementary level only books to their own blog.

I hope that you will love seeing elementary level materials on Kiss the Book Jr., while the middle school and high materials remain here, on the original Kiss the Book.  Of course, if a book crosses over, it will be posted on both blogs - so you won't miss a thing!

Let me know what you think!

--Cindy

FYI:  I will pretty up Kiss the Book Jr. in the near future - no worries!

1 comment:

Dora said...


I actually have no idea, but I've been told that romances and young adult do well in https://usabookreviewers.com/ Maybe someone here has more intel about that as well as suggestions.