Tuesday, June 1, 2010

All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab


Jarzab, Anna All Unquiet Things, 352 pgs. Delacorte, Jan 2010. Content - R (80+ swears, 20+ "f", sex, underage drinking, drugs). Carly was murdered at the beginning of her junior year of high school. Her uncle was convicted of the murder. But Carly's cousin Audrey doesn't believe her father did it and is determined to find the real killer. As they begin their senior year, Audrey convinces Carly's ex-boyfriend, Neily, to help. I loved this book! I could not put it down; I was riveted by the mystery of Carly's murder. I keep thinking about it even now, days after I've finished it. But because of content, I suggest letting public libraries buy this one. HS - NO. Rebekah, Public Librarian.

1 comment:

Ms. Yingling said...

This did look a little old for middle school. Thanks for the opinion.