Monday, July 3, 2006

Summer's third trip with pyromaniacs

Bad me. Midway through summer and I am off on my third, but not last trip of the season. The family was only planning on going to Portland OR to visit my brother and his family, but when my cousin found out we were heading to the Pacific coast, he talked us into driving three more hours to swing by his house on Bainbridge Island WA, too. So I am reading like crazy, but don't really want to sit down and write the reviews. I am taking notes, though, so give me a week! It's almost time for fireworks. We are across the water from tribal lands and they have SUPER fireworks! I have never personally lit a firework that goes over 100 feet in the air until now - and it is a whole LOT of fun! I have also snuck in a visit to Churchmouse - an awesome yarn store on the island.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Have a happy (and safe!) Fourth of July!