Wednesday, February 6, 2019

The Lighthouse Between the Worlds by Melanie Crowder - ESSETNIAL


Content: G

BUYING ADVISORY: EL, MS – ESSENTIAL

AUDIENCE APPEAL: HIGH

Since Griffin’s mom died, it’s just him and his dad in their lighthouse home. Besides his homeschooling, Griffin is also learning to be a glassmaker. One stormy night a horrible alarm goes off and a helicopter full of people he has never met arrive.  When his dad is pulled through one lens and disappears, all kinds of chaos erupts Griffin is on his own to rescue his father. Griffin embarks on a fascinating journey to a different dimension, different place. He has to figure out how to survive and whom he can trust, 

This is a well written book, and very original. I loved the story and I am hoping for a sequel. The ending left me believing there might be on. I will book talk this and recommend it to students, faculty and even my grandchildren. I could not put the book down.

Ellen-Anita  

No comments: