Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh O'Brien - ADVISABLE

O’Brien, Caragh The Vault of Dreamers, 418 pages. Roaring Brook Press, 2014. $18.  Language: PG-13 (10 swear words 1 f word); Mature Content: PG (teen drinking); Violence: PG.

The Vault of Dreamers is a book about a school that makes students more creative minded. When Rosie comes to the school, a lot of stuff at the school becomes kind of fishy. Rosie begins to skip her sleeping pill and talk to a worker there named Linus. She explores the hidden parts of the school after weeks of doing the same thing she gets caught…

I think this book was very fun to read. The entire time I was reading I was intrigued with all of the action that went on in the book. I would recommend this to almost every high-level reader. I hope many people get to enjoy this book. I also only put the violence rating at PG because it briefly described injuries and blood in the book.

HS - ADVISABLE. Reviewer: CN

No comments: