Tuesday, March 7, 2017

The Wishing World by Todd Fahnestock - ADVISABLE

Fahnestock Todd The Wishing World, 221 Tom Doherty Associates LLC 2016 18

Content: G

Lorelei’s parents and her brother are missing after a giant storm when Narolev’s Comet was in the sky. Now (a year later exactly) she is searching for a giant piece of the comet that her father had. She was in her kitchen looking and she wrote a word in the air. Then unexpectedly a griffin appeared in the kitchen.  It looked startled but then said, “Doolivanti you have summoned me but my world and my friends are in danger and I need to help”. Little did she know that this was the first step to a new adventure in the Wishing World.

The Wishing World is a fun and exciting book full of adventure and only someone with a big imagination could have written this story. I think that this is a great book for someone who loves fantasy and adventure.

EL, MS – ADVISABLE. Student Reviewer: KLB 7th grade

No comments: