Sunday, January 31, 2016

Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn - OPTIONAL

Dunn, Pintip Forget Tomorrow, 336 pages.   entangled TEEN, 2015. Language-PG (0 swears 0 "f"s) Mature Content-PG; Violence-PG; 

Callie lives in a world where people receive a memory from their future self when they turn 17. When Callie is of age she receives a memory of her killing her younger sister, with no explanation, let alone one that is justified. Callie now has to figure out why she would do something so awful, and keep it from happening. However the pull of fate is very strong. Additionally, if Callie does not fulfill her future, many others' future might change, others who don't want their future to change. 

I was so excited for this book, and I loved it right right up until the very end. I did not like the end. It stomped all over my heart and left me dazed the rest of the day. 

MS, HS - OPTIONAL. Reviewer: MMH

No comments: