Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Alistair Grim's Odd Aquaticum by Gregory Funaro - ESSENTIAL

Funaro, Gregory Alistair Grim's Odd Aquaticum, 432 pages. Disney • Hyperion, 2016. $16.99,

Language - PG (0 swears, 0 "f"), Sexual Content - PG; Violence - PG; 

Grubb Grim, son of Alister Grim, must do whatever he can to stop the mysterious Prince Nightshade from getting magical animus that he would then use to build an army of Shadesmen. As the story progresses, the secrets of the story of King Arthur, Prince Nightshade as well as the secrets of the Odditorium are revealed. 

It was a fantastic book! I can not say that it was a "non-stop adventure," however I was quickly brought up to speed and found myself wanting to read more. There were many characters that were woven into the plot, every character seemed to make a very big impact. It was so unpredictable with many turns in events that kept me on the edge of my bed. 

MS - ESSENTIAL. Reviewer: MMH

No comments: