Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tib and Tumtum #2: My Amazing Dinosaur by Grimaldi - ESSENTIAL

Grimaldi  Tib and Tumtum #2: My Amazing Dinosaur, 48 pgs. Illustrated by Bannister  Graphic Universe, 2014.  $7.95  GRAPHIC NOVEL  Content: PG.  

This story is about a boy named Tib and his dinosaur named Tumtum.  They are best friends. There are some kids who make fun of Tib for being friends with Tumtum and because Tib has a birthmark on his face. Tib tries to get in a club by doing scary things.  

I liked this book because the dinosaur was really funny and he made me laugh.  I liked the story because they shared a good friendship and had fun together.  The pictures made the story funny and it seemed more real.  It is PG because it has some potty humor in it.  

EL-ESSENTIAL.  Reviewer, Isabelle, age 10.

No comments: