Friday, April 11, 2014

Pip and Posy: The Bedtime Frog by Axel Scheffler -ADVISABLE


Scheffler, Axel Pip and Posy: The Bedtime Frog 32 pgs. Nosy Crow, 2014. $12.99 Content: Language: G (0 swears); Mature Content: G Violence: G. PICTURE BOOK
Posy is going for a sleepover at Pip’s house. She packs up and set off. They have so much fun and when its finally time for bed, Posy realizes she forgot her frog stuffed animal. She needs it to fall asleep. Pip does his best to help, but nothing is quite right. Can Pip help his houseguest to get to sleep?
I am not this author’s biggest fan, but Pip and Posy are really growing on me. I love the subdued color scheme and the cute characters. I wouldn’t buy this for my school library, but would for every pre-school or as a gift.
PRE-K –ADVISABLE Reviewer: Stephanie Elementary School Librarian & Author.

No comments: