Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Guess How Much I Love You: Look What I Can Do bySam McBratney- ESSENTIAL


McBratney, Sam Guess How Much I Love You Look What I Can Do. Illustrated by Anita Jeram. PICTURE BOOK. Candlewick Press, 2013. $9.99. Babies will love to play with Little Nutbrown Hare in this delightful large board book.  McBratney introduces little ones to the wonderful world around them: colors, nature, weather, actions, shapes, numbers and sounds.  Many of the pages also have the thrill of lift-the-flaps with hidden pictures. The fun relationship between Little Nutbrown Hare and Big Nutbrown Hare that we all fell in love with in the original Guess How Much I Love You version is found throughout the book as well. The illustrations are breathtaking and incredible.  This is a great addition to any home library and would make a perfect baby gift.  Pre-K. ESSENTIAL.  Reviewer: SL

No comments: