Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Author Signing: Brodi Ashton

I've already reviewed Everneath by Brodi Ashton.  Tonight I went to her book launch at The King's English bookshop in Salt Lake City.  I should have known better - Brodi being a local gal - it was packed!!!  The initial reception was down the street at the art gallery - standing room only.  I saw Sara Zarr, but otherwise it was too full to look for anyone else.  Brodi had a powerpoint presentation to support a great story.  I think she would be golden for school visits - middle school or high school. When it moved in to the store for the signing, the line snaked through the whole shop and out the door.  I snagged a sweet early spot in line - and Brodi also gave out "Dead Elvis" guitar pick necklaces (you have to read the book - I am not telling you what that means).  SWEET!

I can't wait until you all get a chance to read it.  Go - NOW!!

--Cindy