Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Well Between the Worlds by Sam Llewellyn - ESSENTIAL



Llewellyn, Sam Lyonesse: The Well Between the Worlds, 352 pgs. Orchard Books

Language: G; Violence: PG; Mature Content: G

Idris Limpet is pulled into an adventure all of his own without knowing. Lyonesse was once known as a beautiful land; however, monsters have started to arise. The once beautiful land is ravaged and torn. The humans must live in constant fear with the monsters. Idris must accept his fate or all will be lost. 

The adventure and mystery of the book really pull you into it. Once you get into the plot, the book started to move faster and faster. Before I knew it, I was done reading it. 

MS, HS - ESSENTIAL. Student reviewer: CW

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for this really kind review. I am delighted to have beguiled some time for you. Volume 2, Darksolstice, is out early next year...

It struck me that your readers might be interested in something entirely different I'm doing with my friend Patrice Aggs. It's a web comic for kids, updated on Tuesdays and Thursdays, at www.midnite-owl.com. Hope you like it.

all good wishes, and many thanks

Sam Llewellyn