Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Clash of the Demons by Joseph Delaney


Delaney, Joseph Clash of the Demons, 393 p. Greenwillow Books, 2009- Language G, Sexual Content G, Violence PG-13- When the town spook and his apprentice, Thomas Ward, receive an urgent letter from Tom's mom saying that she needs help back in her home town Greece, They quickly set off on the journey. The Ordeen, a powerful demon of the dark, is coming through a portal between our world and hers. If she manages to get through the barrier, the entire human race is threatened. Tom and the spook must get into her palace and kill the demon before she and her followers break free and devour entire towns. As soon as I started reading this book I could not stop! MS-ESSENTIAL. Student Reviewer: CO

1 comment:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Oh, I love this series! I just mentioned these books in a post over at Fiction Groupie - I think more adult MG/YA fans should read them. Great review! :)
www.shannonkodonnell.blogspot.com