Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thou Shalt Not Dump The Skater Dude and Other Commandments I Have Broken by Rosemary Graham - NO


Graham, Rosemary Thou Shalt Not Dump The Skater Dude and Other Commandments I Have Broken, 281 pgs. Speak.

Language- PG-13; Sexual Content- PG; Violence- G;

MS, HS-NO

This is an awesome story about a girl who endured vicious rumors spread by her ex-professional skateboarder boyfriend and tries to salvage her reputation while trying to earn a place on the high school paper.

I really liked this story. It is a story that I'm sure many people can relate to in one way or another. I couldn't stop reading. It's a funny story and I highly recommend it if you want to go buy it. But because of the amount of swearing I am rating this as a NO. I just can't recommend this to a school library.

Student Reviewer: AR

No comments: